This collection of print media was designed for our community partner Juliano’s Pizzeria.
Media Kit Contents:
- Pizza-themed printable food cutouts
- Math on your Menu game cards
- Hostess station welcome sign
What we did:
- Print game cards
- Print and cut out food images
- Mix and match food cutouts and slice pizzas in different ways to create interest
- Arrange printables and game cards together to create different versions of How Many?, Which One Doesn’t Belong?, Same or Different?, and Find this Many
- Place the games at different tables (in our case under a plexiglass tabletop)
- Print welcome sign and place it at the hostess station
Use our media kit to create your own Math on your Menu experience. Then share what you did with us @mathanywhere.
This collection of slides was designed for the promotional reel in a movie theater. There are two downloads, due to the large size of the files. Download both for the complete collection of all eight games.
What to do:
- Choose which games you want to include in your promotional reel
- Use the numbers of the PNG files to create a slideshow clip, or simply use the slides
- Insert the clips/slides between ads
Use our media kit to create your own Math at the Movies experience. Then share what you did with us @mathanywhere.