This collection of print media was designed for our community partner Juliano’s Pizzeria.
Media Kit Contents:
- Pizza-themed printable food cutouts
- Math on your Menu game cards
- Hostess station welcome sign
What we did:
- Print game cards
- Print and cut out food images
- Mix and match food cutouts and slice pizzas in different ways to create interest
- Arrange printables and game cards together to create different versions of How Many?, Which One Doesn’t Belong?, Same or Different?, and Find this Many
- Place the games at different tables (in our case under a plexiglass tabletop)
- Print welcome sign and place it at the hostess station
Use our media kit to create your own Math on your Menu experience. Then share what you did with us @mathanywhere.
This collection of slides was designed for the promotional reel in a movie theater. There are two downloads, due to the large size of the files. Download both for the complete collection of all eight games.
What to do:
- Choose which games you want to include in your promotional reel
- Use the numbers of the PNG files to create a slideshow clip, or simply use the slides
- Insert the clips/slides between ads
Use our media kit to create your own Math at the Movies experience. Then share what you did with us @mathanywhere.
These postcards were designed for the Vancouver Public Library and were distributed during storytime events. There is one PDF for printing with the postcards 4-up, and there is also a separate PDF for each postcard design.
Use our media kit to create your own Math at the Library experience by replacing the Fort Vancouver library logo with your own. Then share what you did with us @mathanywhere.